ARTHUR - leather sole
Bordeaux leather one cut oxford
Arthur is minimalist and yet irresistible.
Made of a single piece of leather, this men's oxford shoe has a very clean line. The bordeaux leather oxford has a single seam along the heel, five eyelets, a discreet sole and a delicately chiseled toe.
Perfect for the big occasions, but you will be surprised by its versatility. The model should preferably be worn with straight trousers to reveal its slender silhouette.
ARTHUR'S STRONG POINTS
- • Supple, hard-wearing full grain calfskin
- • Chiseled toe, standard width
- • Outsole in slow tanned leather, closed channel Blake stitched
- • Inner sole in leather on ergonomic high-density latex foam to improve cushioning and foot support
- • Lined with natural calfskin
Craft made in the historic cradle of shoemaking in Portugal